Enjineering Flips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merchanting Taken to a New Level

You are not connected. Please login or register

The one and only Titanoly

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The one and only Titanoly Empty The one and only Titanoly Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Titanoly

I'm sorry to all of you who have just opened this thread, as you will no longer be able to leave due to my superior nut cracking skills (no pun intended).
(I can be sarcastic and goofy at times Razz)
I am a PRO rs player and spend most of my time playing it.
In general, I spend most of my time making money through various methods but mainly flipping (pro flipper since september 1st 1939)

Here's a few facts about me:

Relationship Status: I have realized that girls really affect my Runescape time, therefore it is not efficient to keep one for a long period of time ;D

part time at a Biochemistry Lab

[img]The one and only Titanoly Titano11[/img]

Last edited by Titanoly on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

2The one and only Titanoly Empty Re: The one and only Titanoly Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Slayer Juice

Slayer Juice

Legend

3The one and only Titanoly Empty Re: The one and only Titanoly Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:59 pm

x Star Craft

x Star Craft

hai moose milker

4The one and only Titanoly Empty Re: The one and only Titanoly Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 am

how t0 stake

Hello, mr. Titan.

I like your thinking of girls cutting in to gaming time Cool

5The one and only Titanoly Empty Re: The one and only Titanoly Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Mr Y A S 1 N

Mr Y A S 1 N

Hao old r yew 2dae

6The one and only Titanoly Empty Re: The one and only Titanoly Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Titanoly

Mr Y A S 1 N wrote:Hao old r yew 2dae

253 days ;D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum